Synod on Synodality
This survey is the first step. Other upcoming steps will be:
- An opening Mass at the Cathedral of the Holy Cross, on Saturday, November 27, at 4:30PM. The Mass will be broadcast on CatholicTV, as well being a live event.
- A parish meeting, open to everyone, held at Sacred Heart Hall at 6:30pm on Monday, November 29
- Discussions in the Presbyteral Council, Archdiocesan Pastoral Council, and Parish Pastoral Councils and Parish Finance Councils, using a set of questions which will be distributed soon.
- Focus groups in various ministries, religious communities, and demographic populations across the Archdiocese.
- Five regional sessions that will be open to the public.
- The collection of all of the feedback, and its compilation into a ten-page document which will be submitted to the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops in April of 2022.
- A closing liturgy at the Cathedral in late April of 2022.
In this process, we hope to be able to make some contribution to the global conversation on synodality. More importantly, we hope to improve the synodality of various local institutions here in the Archdiocese, as well as of the Archdiocese itself.
For the Survey in Spanish CLICK HEREFor the Survey in Portuguese CLICK HEREFor the Survey in English CLICK…